DARTS provides a network of valuable information and resources to people of all ages and fosters the health of the community by helping people remain active and connected to one another. Call DARTS:
- When you or someone you know needs a little help with household cleaning, outdoor chores, small home repairs, and other tasks.
- When you could use some resources and support to care for an aging loved one.
- When driving is no longer easy and you need some options.
- When you're facing a new challenge and need help navigating the system.
- When you want more connections to your neighborhood and community.
Mission: DARTS creating connections that enrich aging.
served in homes, schools, and our DARTS office.
were helped in reading, math, and science by Learning Buddies.
were donated by volunteeers.
of volunteer hours contributed.
received for information and referrals.
benefited from DARTS household services.
received outdoor chore or home repair services.
were supported by DARTS services.
40 WORKING PROFESSIONALS
received workplace seminar education on caregiving.
connected DARTS riders to their community.