DARTS Website/Online Privacy Statement
Thank you for visiting www.darts1.org. We respect every visitor’s right to privacy and are committed to protecting that privacy by adhering to standards of security, fairness and integrity. DARTS will not sell or give away any of the information collected through the forms on our site. When we contact you via email using the information provided on a submitted form, you will be given the option to discontinue future email contact from us.
What information do we collect?
DARTS collects information from constituents when you respond to a survey, fill out a form for volunteering or employment opportunities, make a donation, or when you sign up to receive email updates. You may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or phone number. You can, however, visit our site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other third party, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested such as registering online for an ePublicaiton or an event.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we safeguard your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you register online.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database. The payment gateway provider we use, www.authorize.net, is a member of the TRUSTe program and handles all information in accordance with laws enacted to protect consumers like you. This includes restricting access to those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you; such parties have an agreement to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our (or others') rights, property, or safety.
Website use consent